As someone who may be visiting the Cannabis dispensary London, you may have additional questions about purchasing cannabis products in London. Here are some commonly asked questions that can help clear up any confusion!
Some commonly asked questions that can help clear up any confusion
– Do I need an Cannabis dispensary London account to purchase cannabis products? Yes, you will need an Cannabis dispensary London account in order to purchase any cannabis product available in London.
– What forms of payment do they accept? Most cannabis stores will accept cash, debit, and credit card payments.
– Is there a limit to how much I can buy? Yes, there is a limit of 30 grams per person for recreational cannabis purchases, but medical users may be able to purchase more.
– Are there age restrictions for purchasing cannabis products? Yes, the legal age for purchasing and using cannabis is 19 or older in Cannabis dispensary London.
– Can I take my purchases home with me? Yes, as long as you keep your purchases out of public view and do not transport them across any international borders.